We seek another highly motivated Senior Project Manager to add to our core team who will be responsible for stewarding large, complex projects to success. The right candidate collaborates, communicates, and leads effectively with stakeholders, including our team, extended partners, and clients with a consultative approach. The position will require technical knowledge of the web and user-centered design with an eagerness to learn more as you play a crucial role in software development projects. You will lead and coordinate client and internal communication, schedules, and expectations across multiple projects. Our project managers own the success of each project, which includes managing budgets, tracking project progress, and proactively mitigating risks. Expect to be deeply immersed in projects, not merely reporting on them. You will regularly assign tasks, test user experience/functionality, and investigate issues across multiple projects in a given day. You love to streamline processes from a process improvement lens to ensure projects are run effectively and efficiently. You enjoy planning and organization and are easily excited by spreadsheets and calendars or see them as key tools in your tool belt. You are a strong communicator, curious problem-solver, and motivated self-starter who seeks to understand the details rather than reciting or routing communication of various stakeholders. You will collaborate with a team across the U.S. and South America.
- Provide business-minded project management that considers team staffing and account management needs
- Provide mentorship and coaching to other project managers
- Coordinate tasks and deliverables with internal project teams
- Communicate with the client as their main point of contact, setting expectations along the way.
- Contribute to Savas by working on internal initiatives, and aiding internal teams with estimates, proposals and presentations.
You are a motivated, results-oriented, self-starter who will work directly with cross-functional teams to lead the planning, execution, and delivery of digital projects. The right candidate has the experience to know what makes projects succeed or fail, and the energy and interest to leverage their experience and knowledge to the betterment of their team.
- experienced with project monitoring, management, and evaluation
- able to balance the needs of the business, our team, and the client on a project
- masterful at leading client discussions on topics for which you are not an expert
- interested in mentoring and coaching others
- constantly seeking efficient ways to work
- a collaborator who loves working with other people
- a desire to help shape and improve processes
- a consultative and detail-oriented approach
- excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- strong time management and organizational skills
- technical experience in an agency environment
- pride in the quality of your work
- the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
You are a strong communicator and collaborator who
- has excellent verbal and writing skills
- has experience working with and managing client expectations
- values professionalism and making a good impression
- drives difficult or complex discussions with clients and facilitates solutions
You are comfortable
- working with distributed team members and clients
- developing relationships across internal and client teams
- having technical conversations with clients
Bonus points for
- experience working in an agile environment
- account management or other business-level account growth experience
Working at Savas Labs
At Savas Labs, we prioritize a few things. We like people who are enjoyable to work with. We learn from and teach one another, and often the result is others learn as well either via blog posts, conference presentations, or social media. We dedicate time each week for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration. We encourage a flexible work schedule so long as we uphold our commitments to one another and our clients. We value openness and encourage our team members to push and recognize the boundaries of their expertise in a given area. We are honest, yet respectful; this is not a cut-throat environment, but rather a supportive one. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our work, and we work hard. We value a work/life balance that keeps us productive and happy. We like to have fun and yet take our values seriously. We greatly embrace inclusivity. You’ll like it here.