We are looking to hire an entry-level marketing coordinator to support our marketing and business development efforts. The right candidate is both organized and enjoys planning (and is easily excited by spreadsheets and calendars). He or she is also a strong communicator, problem-solver, and self-starter. The position will require a strong eagerness to learn as you will be providing assistance with tasks that range from supporting the creation of client proposals and presentations to coordinating marketing communication calendars and schedules. The position will also require a certain level of comfort in both online and offline tasks as duties include developing marketing materials such as social posts, newsletters, static assets, videos and blogs, but also hosting and attending a number of events and meet-ups throughout the year. You will work under the mentorship of the executive team and will work with a team primarily located in Durham, NC, though we have a number of team members and supporting contractors that work remotely. We are looking to fill this role in Durham, NC.
Working at Savas Labs
At Savas Labs, we prioritize a few things. We like people who are enjoyable to work with. We learn from and teach one another, and often the result is others learn as well either via blog posts, conference presentations, or social media. We dedicate time each week for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration. We encourage a flexible work schedule so long as we uphold our commitments to one another and our clients. We value openness and encourage our team members to push and recognize the boundaries of their expertise in a given area. We are honest, yet respectful; this is not a cut-throat environment, but rather a supportive one. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our work. We value a work/life balance that keeps us productive and happy. We like to have fun and we take our values seriously. We greatly embrace diversity, value hard work, and use emoji fairly often . You’ll like it here.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance covered at 100% for you and your family
- Flexible work schedule
- 401(k) (matching contribution for full-time employees)
- Profit sharing plan
- Generous PTO
- Semi-annual team retreats
- Weekly team lunches (for on-site Durham, NC employees)
- Monthly skill-share sessions
- Conference presentation and attendance opportunities
- 24/7 access to the American Underground (for on-site Durham, NC employees
- You are
- a quick learner who embraces new marketing technologies
- a great communicator
- a collaborator that loves to share and receive knowledge
- a multi-tasker with experience managing multiple assignments and prioritizing tasks
- You understand the importance of strong communication and
- strong writing skills with the ability to write effective copy.
- have good design instincts
- the importance of professionalism and making a good impression
- You’re comfortable
- with public speaking
- organizing, scheduling projects and tasks.
- Bonus points for
- experience with project management, issue/job flow, ticketing systems
- understanding and experience with Google Analytics, Google Ad Words and paid search
- degree in Marketing, Business or Communications disciplines.
- comfort in updating web content or amateur level technical development skills.