We are looking to add an entry to mid level digital project manager to help support our core team. The right candidate collaborates, communicates, and leads effectively both working with internal team members but also with clients. The position will require some technical knowledge for how the web works and a strong eagerness to learn even more on the topic as you will play a key role on software development projects. Other tasks include coordinating client and internal communication, calendars, and schedules and managing budget, schedule, and client expectations across multiple projects. You love to streamline processes and make things more efficient. You enjoy planning, organization and are easily excited by spreadsheets and calendars. Perhaps above all, this person is a very strong communicator, curious problem-solver, and motivated self-starter. You will work under the mentorship of the executive and operations teams and will work with a team primarily located in Durham, NC, though we have a number of team members and supporting contractors that work remotely. We are looking to fill the role in Durham, NC but will consider the right remote candidate.
Working at Savas Labs
At Savas Labs, we prioritize a few things. We like people who are enjoyable to work with. We learn from and teach one another, and often the result is others learn as well either via blog posts, conference presentations, or social media. We dedicate time each week for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration. We encourage a flexible work schedule so long as we uphold our commitments to one another and our clients. We value openness and encourage our team members to push and recognize the boundaries of their expertise in a given area. We are honest, yet respectful; this is not a cut-throat environment, but rather a supportive one. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our work. We value a work/life balance that keeps us productive and happy. We like to have fun and we take our values seriously. We greatly embrace diversity, value hard work, and use emoji fairly often . You’ll like it here.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance covered at 100% for you and your family
- Flexible work schedule
- 401(k) (matching contribution for full-time employees)
- Profit sharing plan
- Generous PTO
- Semi-annual team retreats
- Weekly team lunches (for on-site Durham, NC employees)
- Monthly skill-share sessions
- Conference presentation and attendance opportunities
- 24/7 access to the American Underground (for on-site Durham, NC employees)
- A great communicator
- Constantly seeking efficient ways to work
- A collaborator that loves working with other people - a team player
- A multi-tasker with experience managing multiple assignments and prioritizing tasks
You understand the importance of strong communication and:
- Have strong writing skills with the ability to write clearly and effectively
- Have experience working with or managing clients
- Value the importance of professionalism and making a good impression
- Balancing the needs of the business, our team, and the client on a project
- Working with remote team members and clients
- With leading client presentations or calls
- Organizing, scheduling projects and tasks.
- With project management software or ticketing systems and issue/job flow
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Technical development skills.
Ready to get started? Send us an application today.